- What information we collect from you and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer you with respect to your personal information, including how to access and update that information.
Information we collect:
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. Knowing something about you helps us give you more of what you want – more shows, more exclusives, more information, more competitions and a better user experience. It also helps us to figure out more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or services and information that are most relevant to you, thereby giving a much better and more useful experience of our digital properties.
We collect information in two ways:
We collect personal information from users as and when provided to us through the use of online forms, surveys and every time you email us your details. Additionally, some of our services may require you to sign in to take advantage of certain features.
How we use your data:
We process personal information collected from you and our digital properties for the purposes of providing you with the services you request from us, as well as maintaining and improving the services we provide to you, and developing new ones. We also use the information to conduct market research and to provide you with tailored content – such as relevant ads and services.
When you connect to Hadif, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your contact details to send you direct marketing, including to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming programme information or improvements to our digital properties.
We also use information we collect from cookies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other AL MAJD services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know.
AL MAJD processes personal information on our servers, which might reside in a number of countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live and for this purpose transfer your personal information out of your country of residence.
Information we share:
We will only disclose personal information to members of the Al Majd Tv, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. Otherwise, we will never share any personal information collected from you with other companies, organizations and individuals unless:
- It is for legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Al Majd Tv if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- etect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Al Majd Tv, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We do our best to protect Al Majd Tv and our users from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, from time to time to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to authorized Al Majd Tv employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating your personal information:
We will give you ways to update, or delete your personal information - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.